Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's a day of many pickups. I posted a bunch of things on Freecycle yesterday, and now I'm wondering why, oh why, I persist in complicating my life in this way. So far some things have been picked up, but most are still sitting either on the porch and in danger of getting wet or in the house in at attempt to avoid getting them wet. Then there are the people who say they are coming but don't, then you tell them when you will be home and won't be and they come when you're not home and then get huffy. Meanwhile, I have a bunch of junk in my doorway that I had wanted out of my house in the first place, and now it's right in the middle of things. Monica is coming by to pick up the LLL library in a few minutes, too.

I'm stuck under a semi-sleeping Rutledge again. The nap and nighttime situation is getting more and more out of hand. Last night I barely slept from getting awakened so many times by him startling himself or flailing and rolling toward me. Where is the miracle blanket for 26 pounders?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home