Resolve
Resolution: Do a better job actually writing in this blog.
I'm so tired today. Tired and snappish. Frances has had a rough few days, probably the after-effects of New Year's Eve, illnesses in the family, and general excitement. I'm seeking out extra-frustrating things to do today, too--like sewing on the patches for the Cub Scout Uniforms, which I estimate will take hours at the rate I'm going. I'm tired of hearing crying. Tired of being on duty. I want to return the things I need to return to stores, and I can't get the little folks to stop screaming, squabbling, and crying.
I continue to rearrange in the playroom. There is hope!
I'm so tired today. Tired and snappish. Frances has had a rough few days, probably the after-effects of New Year's Eve, illnesses in the family, and general excitement. I'm seeking out extra-frustrating things to do today, too--like sewing on the patches for the Cub Scout Uniforms, which I estimate will take hours at the rate I'm going. I'm tired of hearing crying. Tired of being on duty. I want to return the things I need to return to stores, and I can't get the little folks to stop screaming, squabbling, and crying.
I continue to rearrange in the playroom. There is hope!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home