Dear Blog,
I haven't forgotten you! Just went through the busy Tues-Thurs. Last day of French. Wooden recorder lessons offered in March. Played at Olivia's for many hours. Went to doctor and found out I have practically no estrogen. Contemplating replacement therapy, looking at other options. Ollie's fever is gone. Snow is holding steady, but not falling. Nutcracker tomorrow morning. Kerry has a secret. Still shopping for Christmas. Found an amazing bargain on Imaginext for $3.99. Still thinking about Rut, but need to make a decision. Planning to go tomorrow to get wood for kitchen?
I haven't forgotten you! Just went through the busy Tues-Thurs. Last day of French. Wooden recorder lessons offered in March. Played at Olivia's for many hours. Went to doctor and found out I have practically no estrogen. Contemplating replacement therapy, looking at other options. Ollie's fever is gone. Snow is holding steady, but not falling. Nutcracker tomorrow morning. Kerry has a secret. Still shopping for Christmas. Found an amazing bargain on Imaginext for $3.99. Still thinking about Rut, but need to make a decision. Planning to go tomorrow to get wood for kitchen?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home