Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

Food!

Rutledge had his 6 month appointment this morning, and it was a pleasure as usual. So satisfying to have this big hulk of a boy. 21 pounds 1.5 ounces, 50th percentile height, 55th percentile for head. Cute boy. Fluid in one ear, even more fluid and redness in the other. Yeast in the diaper area. Heat rash on the body. But overall, he's a healthy little kid.

Rebecca and Jessica came over today to play, and we finished the checklist for Jessica. My head was spinning with all the noise and demands from the kids. It probably wasn't a bright idea that I had wine and then coffee, and like a fool, I wondered whether I had caffeine poisoning, since my headache persisted and I was feeling very agitated. I can't believe I actually called Starbucks to ask if the Espresso Blend was sonic on the caffeine....

Surprise, I started painting the kitchen again last night. Red. It looks fabulous. It looks unfinished. I continue to strip wallpaper.

My antibiotic is not killing the spots on my tonsils. What's up with that? The jury remains out on whether I'm allergic to Kerry's pillow or whether this whole pain episode and my lost voice were the result of the new pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home