Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Stay at home

Today was originally going to be a rather packed day, but the reality was one of relative leisure, tinged with a fair amount of guilt. I was supposed to volunteer doing data entry for the Democratic gubernatorial candidate, but I kind of forgot to go. I cancelled my appointment (or should I say, Kerry cancelled it) for the crown on my tooth because I had been feeling very unwell last night and slept poorly and wasn't ready for anyone to be picking around in my mouth bright and early. Michelle and her kids came over today, and it was a relatively calm playdate. Only a few tears and aggressive injuries. Frances was low maintenance, which was a bit of a relief. We saw Colleen at the library today, and then I got my daily dose of caffeine from Taco Bell. And Bionicle 2 came today, out of the blue, just after we talked about possibly requesting it from Blockbuster. Tonight would be a lovely night for fishing with hotdogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home