Free!

Today is, believe it or not, a free day at home! I have a haircut at 2:30, which can't come soon enough, and I'm thinking of taking Frances to get another "fashion haircut," as she calls it. I'm tired of the rat's nest. But we've been actually doing school for the first time in a definitely a few days. Graphing with coordinates and three dimensional shapes (how many sides? how many curves?) with Ollie, and evens and odds in larger numbers and fractions with Walter. Explode the Code for both, and it went so quickly! Frances has been putting Petunia in a bathtub, which is, shall we say, messy. I've wiped a lot of spills so far today!
Today is insurance day. I still have no thoughts on the topic. High deductible PPO vs. HMO? The answers are so few.... It's terrible having so many questions and having no one who can answer them. The PPO sounds like pay now or pay later, since you have to put the money into the HSA to begin with, so it really comes down to whether we want to file a lot of our own stuff and manage it, unless, of course, they manage it. Mind boggling is all I can say.
I'm off to rake leaves for a bit. Every time the doorbell rings I panic that it is someone from Woodlake complaining about our leafy yard, since we haven't raked at all yet. Then again, it hasn't stopped raining off and on for a while, and the last thing I want is a pile of wet leaves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home