Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Frances has been asked to join Hot Shots, which is a big move up for her in gymnastics. She is dancing in her hula skirt and being her usual bubbly self. Walter got the word that he can now move to the boys' medalist class, so he's coming along, too. Unfortunately, this is going to mean even more hours at what I've now dubbed the most miserable spot for spectators in Richmond. But such is life. I'm just glad that they all seem to have found a calling and something that short people can do well.

In other news...you know you have kids when you have a banana sticker on your front living room window. For months.

The garage is looking much improved, thank you very much. The new shelving unit seems determined to be lopsided no matter how many times I try to shove down the plastic poles, but it has made a big difference in how much stuff lives on the floor. And, drum roll please, my car actually fits in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home